السبت، 27 أبريل 2013

CNA Relief Participates in Boston


ICNA Relief’s Boston Field Office Director Malika MacDonald, stood in solidarity with hundreds of other Americans at Boston Commons candlelight vigil, for those killed and injured during the Boston Marathon bombings. The location of the vigil was just blocks from where the tragic attack took place.

“As a Bostonian, born and raised in Massachusetts, I felt a responsibility to be at the vigil with my fellow Bostonians. As an Irish American Muslim, I felt a deeper obligation to attend as the face of Islam in America, representing the organization I work for; ICNA Relief.” said Malika. “This is my city, it was an attack on my city and my neighbors, I stand united with Boston and will do my share to help my city heal” expressed Malika.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق